Monday 21 May 2012

Today I'm grateful for...




My Faith in God. I think it is fair to say I had a rough couple of months if not year; I experienced ALOT of changes, some good and some… not so good. I had to make some painful decisions, went through surgery and moved country to start my life over, to name a few.

During my trials, times of uncertainty even my tribulations, I always have God to turn to. I am not a perfect Christian but I am so grateful for everything he has done for me, given me the answers I needed when making difficult decisions, strength to face each day, I am becoming wiser and learning to trust Him.

So I thank God for allowing me to experience all the good and all the bad in my life, those experiences are part of me, they do not define me. It is easy to quit, it takes faith to go through.

Always have faith... "And He told them a parable, to the effect that they ought always to pray and not lose heart – Luke 18:1"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...