Thursday 24 May 2012

Ramblings of the day...

Quick update: I have won a photo shoot  with La Mode Agency! I'm so excited, I love photo shoots :-)

I am not a model and don't really aspire to be one, I just love being in from of the camera all dressed up and looking glam, no pressures of being an actual model. 

So my shoot is tomorrow in London, will keep you guys updated and might post a photo or two, depends how they look. 

For more information about La Mode, check out their website www.lamodelondon.com


2 comments:

  1. have fun! by the way love your blog so much! your so talented! i followed <3 do you think you could maybe follow me back? would love my blog to be as good as yours xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for following and liking my blog..have followed you back :-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...