Thursday 10 May 2012

Ramblings of the day...



Today I am having one of those days, where you feel sad for no reason and can cry at the mention of the word cry…

Fact is there are a number of elements influencing my mood right now:
One month on and I’m still job hunting
The miserable weather
That time of the month
Finding two rejection emails in my inbox this morning (It’s been the trend this week)
Missing my friends, family and weather in Cape Town
Being alone in London (does not feel the same as before)
Realising I’ve moved four times within a year! No wonder I feel so unsettled.

I have had one heck of a year and am looking forward to having a stable, rather normal life again. So, I realise I will have to brave the ‘elements’ above, continue to work at my goals and give myself some time…in the meantime, its chin up and being thankful for my blessings (I’m healthy, have a roof over my head, grateful for my friend Rachel and after all I’ve been through, I’m still capable of being strong, smiling and remaining positive)

In three words I can some up everything I’ve learned about life. It goes on. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...