Friday 8 June 2012

Today I'm Grateful for...

Heartbreaks...


I finally feel at a comfortable, content, almost happy place in my life, I have had an insane year. Although I may not be exactly where I want to be in my life or have the things I want, emotionally I am accepting that, and still pushing forward to achieve what I have set out for myself. I know what I want and am working towards it.

I’m almost proud of myself for coming this far and still able to smile and appreciate life, even though life has certainly been a bit unkind to me recently, but its ok. This is my life and I intend on making the most of it and enjoying it to the fullest.

I do not regret my decisions at all, it was difficult going through my divorce but it was the right thing for me and my marriage at the time. Some people might judge and that’s their opinions and thoughts, it does not matter to me what they think, for they have not been through what I have been through. Some people are too weak to actually stand up and make brave choices for themselves and so continue living a life of falsehood. I could not do that to myself and know I deserve better, and so far it has been.

Don’t get me wrong, I do not regret getting married. I loved him and we were together for 10 years before we decided to get married. We have so much history and he will always be part of me, but I am happy to be moving on, and one day I do hope to marry again.

My journey thus far has not been an easy one (for about a year now) but every day it gets better and I become stronger and wiser. With the help of my friends and family I remain positive and am happy to share my experiences with people, because no-one should go through emotional stress alone! For now and each day that comes I just say thank you God for giving me another day :-)

Peace and Love xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...