Wednesday 6 June 2012

Ramblings of the day...


Today I...


...feel optimistic despite being slightly under the weather
...will be going for a lovely walk somewhere in London
...want to book a doctors appointment for a routine check up
...am grateful for my faith, its the only thing keeping me positive about finding a job
...realise I drink way too much tea
...was listening to some old Nat King Cole music, so soothing for the soul
...think I am inlove with Francis Boulle from Made in Chelsea, he is so funny and not afraid to be himself
...might be naughty and get a starbucks caramel macchiato (going against doctors' orders, but what harm can one coffee do?)
....signed up to be a volunteer at the Macmillan Day in London on 28 June. If you are available and would like to take part, you can email them on Fundraising@macmillan.org.uk for more info 


Have a lovely day all xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...