Tuesday 26 June 2012

Ramblings of the day...




I have always welcomed and embraced changes in my life, I’m not afraid of the unknown as such. I will try anything once and not afraid of taking chances. This might stem back from my childhood..before the age of 13, I have attended 4 schools (not because I was naughty, we moved alot), which meant making and keeping friends was rather difficult for me, I was an awkward and shy young girl, very naïve, and grew up in a rather conservative-ish Christian home back then. Taking all this into consideration, I personally found it hard to fit in when I was younger. Thank goodness those days are over, I am much more confident and stronger and with this armour am able to face the challenges and changes in my life. So I am on the move AGAIN! (I'd fit in perfect with the gypsy community hehe) I might not blog as often as I have but I will try and will keep you posted on my progress. You can also keep in touch with me via twitter @LadyJaniceTweet

Peace and Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...