Tuesday 5 June 2012

Ramblings of the day...


Results from poll...


Thank you all for voting :-) From my previous post, click here to see it again, I have decided to run a poll on how us women felt about, shall we say looking 'dressed down' in front of our partners, no make-up, sweat pants and all.

I am proud to announce that most of you do it and feel sexy or comfortable. Which takes a load off, because us girls need to take a break from looking fabulous too, from time to time and nice to know our men appreciate this. I think where it starts to get tricky is when we or our partners let ourselves go.. but that's whole other blog post :-)

Keep an eye out and feel free to vote (its anonymous) in future polls. I welcome any suggestions or comments and new followers are always more than welcome!

Peace and Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...