Friday 7 November 2014

Things I'm loving right now...







©       Santa Claus is coming to Town….can’t help but get a little excited seeing the Christmas decorations creeping up

©       I’ve become a Swifty! Obsessed with her style, music and everything else she does…won’t stop shaking it off anytime soon, see what the fuss is about http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfWlot6h_JM

©       Its Summer and in Cape Town and so bring fourth strawberry season. I went strawberry picking at Polkadraai strawberry farm in Stellenbosch a few weekends ago, haven’t stop eating strawberries since

©       Another guilty pleasure right now, Suits. The lines are so witty, and you can’t help but love to hate Lewis Lit, his hilarious!

©       I’m loving the effect of this Moroccan shampoo and conditioner I’ve been using, my hair is definitely feeling healthier and loved, why did it take me so long to jump on that band wagon??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...