Thursday 13 November 2014

Rambling of the day...



So today I received great news, news I’ve been waiting to hear for a long time and been dreaming about ever since I finished school…that moment when you can finally have your own place. Yes, I am now officially moving out on my own. I have always lived with family, friends or boyfriend, this time, it’s just me. Might take some getting used you, but I am looking forward to having my own space, decorating my flat the way I love. I am finally the independent woman I wanted to be, I have a job I enjoy, my own car, pay my own bills and now my own place to call home, although I’m renting, my next step is to buy, I will get there eventually too. Right now, I will ask forgiveness in advance for all the home décor posts in advance, as I LOVE interior décor and cannot wait to style out my new home, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...