Sunday 30 November 2014

So I woke up this morning....


…with a feeling of excitement, confidence almost an assurance if you will, that I know something amazing will happen in my life. Haven’t had that feeling in a long time, so for now I am going to go with it and watch out for opportunities coming my way. This feeling could not have come at a better time, the past few weeks have been rough to say the least. So this positive injection is a godsend! I have a few great things to look forward to…I’ll begin my move into my flat next week, I have a blank canvas to furnish, that’s been a fun project I have been working on, I’m also hoping to convince my mom to host Christmas at mine. I have a wonderful summer to look forward to in Cape Town, with the beaches, picnics, outdoor concerts, wine farms and events happening, I will be spoiled for choice. Even though I’m not seeing anyone right now, I’m in a good space and will enjoy all I’ve achieved for myself, because I know, the best is yet to come, so my affirmation to myself right now is – I am destined for great things! Might sound cheesy, but it’s completely true. Even in your darkest times, don’t give up, keep the faith and remember everything happens for a reason J

Peace and love x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...