Tuesday 1 April 2014

This weekend I....

                                    

Celebrated my birthday! I went to the mirror, mentally done a check list. No grey hair-check. No major wrinkles-check. And even though I am officially off the calendar, I was ready to turn 32...

My birthday weekend went like this...Saturday went to Maximillien for dinner at Da Vinci Hotel in Sandton, I enjoyed the exquisite food and wine, then I partied the night away at Manhattan Club. Note to self: definitely getting too old to dance for 6 hours straight! The Sunday a slightly hungover me went out for a much needed lunch at Meat and Co in Melrose Arch. Afterwards, I was off to enjoy some dessert and champagne at the very classy 54 on Bath Level Four. I was in my element enjoying their Verve Cliquot Champange bar, definitely going back for more! 

So a great time was had and that was the end of my jammed packed birthday month....ah, now I can relax and just settle into being 32...but to quote Taylor Swift...I'm feeling 22 :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...