Wednesday 11 April 2012

Ramblings of the day...

The past 5 months...

Wow! Not sure where to start, so much has happened, its fitting to say the theme of my life is CHANGE.

Both good and bad change has occurred in the past 5 months...the biggest was getting divorced. 

I moved to Cape Town for a few months, during this time, I done alot of soul searching, partying, crying, laughing, catching up with good friends and just appreciating what I have in my life.

I also became an aunt to my niece, beautiful little Ella, I turned 30 and have now moved back to London. 

And this is where the next chapter in my life story will begin....so, I look forward to posting more regularly from London, till then..

'what doesn't kill you makes you stronger!'

Peace and Love xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...